1. What information do we collect, and how do we collect it? We and our third party service providers (“Contractors”) may collect certain identifying information from or about you in connection with your use of or submissions to the Site, including, but not limited to, your name, title, street address, company, telephone and fax numbers, email addresses, and credit card information (together, “Collected Information”). In addition, we and our Contractors may retain the content of, and metadata regarding, any correspondence you may have with us or our representatives, regardless of the mode of communication by which such correspondence was made. This information helps us to improve the Site and the online content, materials, and services that we make available on the Site, and to more effectively and efficiently respond to both current and future inquiries.
In addition, our Site may send one or more “cookies” to your computer to improve the utility of the Site by storing user preferences and tracking user trends. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please note that you may not be able to access the full functionality of our Site if cookies are disabled on your browser.
3. With whom do we share the information we collect?
We may share Collected Information with our Contractors and affiliates in order to provide services to you, and for other lawful business reasons. If all or part of Nellcote is sold, merged, or otherwise transferred to another entity, we may transfer Collected Information to such entity as part of that transaction. We may decide from time to time to utilize a number of business and marketing partners in delivering the content, materials, and services available on or through the Site to you. We may share Collected Information with these business and marketing partners for any lawful purpose, including to communicate with you or to fulfill your requests for our services. We and our Contractors may also produce reports on Site traffic or usage patterns and share these reports with our business and marketing partners and others.
4. What choices do you have?
When corresponding with Nellcote or our representatives, or when making a request for information or otherwise interacting with us or others through the Site, you choose what information to supply, what questions or comments to submit, whether you wish to receive further information, and by what method of communication such information should be delivered. Please take care to share only such information as is needed or that you believe is appropriate. You are under no obligation to provide us with personally identifiable information, but without it we may not be able to provide you the products or services you request. You may contact us as indicated below if at any time you would like to ask us about our data collection practices and our information security policy.
5. How Do We Protect Information Collected About You?
8. Any questions? Please contact us at:
833 West Randolph St
Chicago IL 60622